MAKE-UP UNITS FOR LIQUID POLYMERS
Polymore AB of Sweden manufactures make-up units for dosing and dissolving of liquid polymers. The Polymore units are characterised by a compact design, which gives a small footprint, high quality and easy operation.
The range of units allow dosing from small to very large volumes of liquid polymers
Common for all standard units are:
• In-line mixing, meaning that preparation of the solution takes place in a continuous flow.
• A pressure regulating valve-stabilizing pressure variations in incoming water.
• A complete water system for supplying of preparation and dilution water.
• Polymer dosing with an integrated peristaltic metering pump which can be accurately controlled with an external signal to correspond to appropriate need.
• The combined polymer concentrate injection nipple and check valve is easily accessible from the top of the unit. Just loosen two screws and the injection nipple is ready for inspection or cleaning.
• A unique multi-zone technique is used to effectively mix and activate the liquid polymer with the dilution water. This ensures you get the maximum effect out of your polymers.
• A large mixing chamber gives the polymer solution enough time to get activated. The mixing chamber is made of a non-transparent material to guarantee that none of the activated polymer solution is destroyed by UV-light.